Map and Directions
View Garrett County Fair in a larger map
Garrett County Physical Address
270 Mosser Road, PO Box 235
McHenry, MD 21541
1. Follow I-70 to I-68 towards
2. Merger onto US-219 S via Exit 14 toward Oakland/McHenry.
3. Garrett County Fair is on your left in McHenry.
From Garrett County Airport - Oakland, Maryland
1. Head east on Airport Rd toward Bumble Bee Rd (0.6 mi)
2. Turn right onto Bumble Bee Rd (2.1 mi)
3. Continue onto Mosser Rd Destination will be on the right (0.2mi)
1. Follow 219N to McHenry, MD.
2. Garrett County Fair is on your right in McHenry.
ATTENTION: For safety reasons, for this years Garrett County Fair the Rt. 219 walk-in gate will be closed. All traffic must enter via Mosser Road. There will be two walk-in gates in the North lot of the Fairgrounds as well as a handicap entrance, and one gate in the South lot near the track. If you are just dropping off a person and/or items, please notify a parking attendant that you are doing a drop off and they will allow you to drive to the nearest gate. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Parking is free in ALL fairgrounds parking areas.